For this round of AINP a total of 100 Express Entry candidates were invited to apply for a provincial nomination.
The cut-off score for this round of draws was 350. This is a relatively high cut-off score for the AINP, with only one other draw having a high score of 360. The high cut-off score is due to a small AINP draw, typically AINP draws are around 200 invites per draw, with the Nov, 24th only 100.
Each year Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), issues the limits for the number of nominations that a province can issue in a given year. Alberta’s 2021 quota is 6,250, thus far 6,094 nominations certificates were issued and is possibly the reason for a smaller draw.
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
The AINP has two types of streams, streams for workers and streams for entrepreneurs.
Streams For Workers
- Alberta Opportunity Stream: Qualified candidates who live and work in Alberta and have a job offer from an Alberta employer can apply for an AINP nomination.
- Alberta Express Entry Stream: Qualified candidates with an Express Entry profile may be invited by AINP to apply for nomination for permanent residence.
Streams For Entrepreneurs
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream: International graduates of approved Alberta post-secondary institutions who want to start a business or buy an existing business can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Self-Employed Farmer Stream: Experienced farmers who plan to buy or start a farm in Alberta can apply for permanent residence.
- Foreign Graduate Start-Up Visa Stream: Foreign graduates from outside of Canada can apply for permanent residence.
Canada By Choice is a Canadian Immigration Firm based in Windsor, Ontario. Founded in 2007, Canada By Choice Immigration is widely considered one of the most respected immigration firms in our region. We have earned our reputation as a World Class firm by providing dedication and personalized service to each and every unique case before us.
Verify our Membership number here. Membership number: R530015