July 20, 2016


Acceptable Language Test

You can take any of these approved language tests:


CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program

CELPIP has three different tests. You must take the “CELPIP-General ” test to support your immigration application.

IELTS: International English Language Testing System

IELTS has two options for the reading and writing tests: “General Training” and “Academic.” You must take the “General Training” option.


TEF: Test d’évaluation de français (available in French only)

You must submit results from these TEF tests as proof of your French language skills:

  1. compréhension de l’écrit
  2. compréhension de l’orale
  3. expression écrite
  4. expression orale


Designated organizations for ECAs


Finding a job in Canada

we recommend the following link to seek a job in Canada:  http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng